If you don’t find someone special during your initial 6-month subscription, we will give you an additional 6 months at no additional cost to you to continue your search.
You’ll love your time with us
We guarantee it.
- Create a truthful Match.com profile with a primary photo and keep it visible to the public.
- Respond to, or initiate email communication with at least 5 unique Match.com members each month through the Match.com service.
- Comply with all of the Match.com Guarantee Program rules below.
We know you’ll meet tons of great people during your 6-month subscription with us. But, if you don’t find someone special during that time, we’ll give you an ADDITIONAL 6 months to continue your search. Check out the rules below, then get out there and start connecting today!
- The Guarantee Program is available for a limited time only, and open to anyone not currently participating in the Program. Additionally, to be eligible for the Program and the Guarantee Extension, you must:
- (2) Pay in full the applicable rate for a six-month subscription to the Match.com service (the “Guarantee Program Subscription”). The Guarantee Program Subscription consists of five consecutive 30-day periods followed by a final period of 33 days, all of which are referred to as a “Month” in these Program rules. If you are enjoying the benefits of a free trial of the Match.com service, your Guarantee Program Subscription will not begin until your free trial period ends.
- (3) Use your Guarantee Program Subscription to create a profile with a primary photo. Your profile and primary photo must be approved by Match.com within the first seven days of your Guarantee Program Subscription in order for you to be eligible for the Guarantee Program. Details on approval of profile and primary photo available at FAQ and How It Works.
- (4) Keep your profile with primary photo visible at all times during your Guarantee Program Subscription.
- (5) Communicate during your Guarantee Program Subscription with other Match.com subscribers with whom you have not previously communicated during your Guarantee Program Subscription (“Unique Match.com Subscribers”).
- (6) Send a “Qualifying Email” to a minimum of five other Unique Match.com Subscribers each Month during your Guarantee Program Subscription. A “Qualifying Email” may be either one you send to a Unique Match.com Subscriber who has not yet emailed you or an email response you send to a Unique Match.com Subscriber who has emailed you. A “Qualifying Email” must be an email sent through the Match.com service and does not include any other method of communicating (such as Match.com winks, MatchPhoneTM, Match.com Instant Messaging or emails sent outside of the Match.com system).
- Progress toward eligibility for the Guarantee Extension may be determined at any time during a Guarantee Program Subscription by visiting the progress page associated with such Guarantee Program Subscription (the “Guarantee Program Progress Page”). If, during the last seven days of a Guarantee Program Subscription, you are eligible for a Guarantee Extension (and have not met that “special someone”), you may accept the Guarantee Extension by affirming on the Guarantee Program Progress Page that you have not met someone special during your Guarantee Program Subscription. Please see the Match.com Guarantee FAQ for further information. You may also contact Customer Care with any questions related to the Match.com service or the Program. Match.com alone will make all decisions under these Program rules regarding Program policies, including but not limited to Program and Guarantee Extension eligibility.
- Customers eligible to receive a Guarantee Extension will not receive a refund, money or any other thing of value as a substitute for the Guarantee Extension. The Guarantee Extension may only be used by the purchaser of the Guarantee Program Subscription, and the Guarantee Extension may not be sold or transferred in any way.
- Program rules last updated January 24th, 2008.